Fremont County # 2 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Fremont County # 2 School District serving 144 students in Dubois, Wyoming.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is less than the Wyoming state average of 22%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Fremont County # 2 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Dubois Dubois Elementary School700 N. 1st
Dubois, WY 82513
Grades: K-5 | 65 students
- Dubois Dubois High School700 N. 1st Street
Dubois, WY 82513
Grades: 9-12 | 51 students
- Dubois Dubois Middle School700 N. 1st
Dubois, WY 82513
Grades: 6-8 | 28 students
|School District Name||Fremont County # 2 School District|
|# of Schools||3|
|# of Students||144|
|# of Teachers||19|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8|
|# of Male Students||76|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||68|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||6|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||3|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||135|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||12|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||8|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Fremont County # 2 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 48 school districts in Wyoming (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WY)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $40,194 is higher than the state average of $22,279. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $42,813 is higher than the state average of $23,428. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WY)|
|Total Revenue||$6 MM||$21 MM|
|Spending||$7 MM||$22 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$40,194||$22,279|
|Spending / Student||$42,813||$23,428|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.