Fremont County School District #25 School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public preschool in Fremont County School District #25 School District, serving 256 students. public preschool in Fremont County School District #25 School District have a diversity score of 0.53, which is equal to the Wyoming public preschool average of 0.53.
- Minority enrollment is 36% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Wyoming public preschool average of 34% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is more than the Wyoming public preschool average of 12:1.
|School District Name||Fremont County School District #25 School District|
|School District Phone Number||(307) 856-9407|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WY)|
|# of Schools||1 School||38 Schools|
|# of Students||256 Students||9,992 Students|
|# of Teachers||14 Teachers||818 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||12:1|
- The school district's graduation rate of 75-79% has increased from 70-74% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WY)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#40 out of 48 school districts|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||56 Students||1,320 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||1 Student||57 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||21 Students||1,559 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2 Students||116 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||165 Students||6,563 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 Student||21 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||10 Students||356 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||14||671|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||242||1,777|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||1,425|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||1,378|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||1,373|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||1,330|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||1,259|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||531|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||64|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-||71|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||28|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||30|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||28|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||27|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $20,272 in this school district is less than the state median of $29,097. The school district revenue/student has declined by 14% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $19,616 is less than the state median of $29,774. The school district spending/student has declined by 18% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017||This School District||This State (WY)|
|Total Revenue||$50 MM||$21 MM|
|Spending||$48 MM||$21 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$20,272||$29,097|
|Revenue / Student||$19,616||$29,774|
Fremont County School District #25 School District Public Preschools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Aspen Early Learning Center1620 East Sunset Avenue
Riverton, WY 82501
Grades: PK-K | 256 students
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.