- The student population of 409 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 10% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||409 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has increased from 21:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.25 is less than the state average of 0.37. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Yamhill Carlton 1 School District's student population of 1,151 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 69% has decreased from 78% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $8,968 in this district is less than the state average of $11,721. The district revenue/student has declined by 6% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,609 is less than the state average of $12,100. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Yamhill Carlton 1 School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||1,151||759|
|District Total Revenue||$10 MM||$9 MM|
|District Spending||$11 MM||$9 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,968||$11,721|
|District Spending / Student||$9,609||$12,100|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
YamhillYamhill Carlton Intermediate SchoolGrades: 5-8 | 334 students
310 E Main
Yamhill, OR 97148
CarltonYamhill Carlton Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-4 | 408 students
420 S Third St
Carlton, OR 97111
NewbergEwing Young Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 210 students
17600 Ne North Valley Rd
Newberg, OR 97132
GastonGaston Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 265 students
, Building B
Gaston, OR 97119
GastonGaston Jr/sr High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 295 students
, Building D
Gaston, OR 97119