Zupanic High School
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 66 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 97%
- Graduation Rate: 40-49% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 21-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 21-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Zupanic High School?
The graduation rate of Zupanic High School is 40-49%, which is lower than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Zupanic High School?
66 students attend Zupanic High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
83% of Zupanic High School students are Hispanic, 11% of students are Black, 3% of students are White, and 3% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Zupanic High School?
Zupanic High School has a student ration of 17:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Zupanic High School offer ?
Zupanic High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
View the Zupanic High School yearly calendar below.
Review Zupanic High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities