21st Century Charter School Of Gary
21st Century Charter School Of Gary places among the top 20% of public schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- 21st Century Charter School Of Gary's student population of 758 students has grown by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has grown by 100% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||758 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- 21st Century Charter School Of Gary is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,767 schools in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||21st Century Charter Of Gary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Gary Middle College Grades: 9-12 | 224 students
556 Washington St
Indianapolis, IN 46202
(219)888-7120 0.0 9-12 224
- Gary Jefferson Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 455 students
601 Jackson St
Gary, IN 46402
(219)886-6570 0.3 K-6 455
- Gary Dunbar-pulaski Academic & Career Middle School Grades: 7-8
920 E 19th Ave
Gary, IN 46407
(219)886-6581 1.3 7-8 n/a
- Gary Beveridge Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 494 students
1234 Cleveland St
Gary, IN 46404
(219)977-2123 1.4 K-6 494
Nearby Homes for Sale
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.