Academy For Technical & Class
- Academy For Technical & Class's student population of 378 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Academy For Technical & Class's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||#70 out of 819 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Santa Fe Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Fe Amy Biehl Community School At Rancho Viejo Grades: K-6 | 534 students
310 Avienda Del Sur
Santa Fe, NM 87507
(505)467-2100 1.0 K-6 534
- Santa Fe The Master Program Grades: 10-12 | 204 students
Sfcc Ll320 6401 Richards Ave
Santa Fe, NM 87508
(505)984-1133 1.6 10-12 204
- Santa Fe Monte Del Sol Charter Grades: 7-12 | 353 students
4157 Walking Rain Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87502
(505)467-2003 2.7 7-12 353
- Santa Fe Nina Otero Community School Grades: PK-8 | 715 students
5901 Herrera Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87507
(505)467-4200 2.7 PK-8 715
- Santa Fe Capital High School Grades: 9-12 | 1499 students
4851 Paseo Del Sol
Santa Fe, NM 87505
(505)467-2003 2.9 9-12 1499
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.