Acres Green Elementary School
Acres Green Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Acres Green Elementary School's student population of 669 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||669 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Acres Green Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#634 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Douglas County No. Re 1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Littleton Fox Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 568 students
6585 Collegiate Drive
Littleton, CO 80130
(303)387-7000 1.1 PK-6 568
- Lone Tree Skyview Academy Grades: PK-12 | 1268 students
6161 Business Center Drive
Lone Tree, CO 80124
(303)471-8439 1.2 PK-12 1268
- Englewood Willow Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 538 students
7855 South Willow Way
Englewood, CO 80112
(720)554-3900 1.2 PK-5 538
Very warm welcome. Friendly staff. Leadership focus
- Posted by Parent - Smartmom
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.