Admiral Arthur W Radford High School
Top Placements (Hawaii)
Admiral Arthur W Radford High School is Listed among the top public schools in Hawaii for:
- Category Attribute
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 5%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Admiral Arthur W Radford High School's student population of 1330 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 74 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,330 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||74 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Admiral Arthur W Radford High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 288 schools in Hawaii (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (HI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Admiral Arthur W Radford High School is Hawaii Department Of Education School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1 school districts in Hawaii (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Hawaii Department Of Education School District's student population of 181,995 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 82% has increased from 80% over five school years.
|School District Name||Hawaii Department Of Education School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||181,995||n/a|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$2,565 MM||n/a|
|District Spending||$2,216 MM||n/a|
|District Revenue / Student||$13,882||n/a|
|District Spending / Student||$11,991||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honolulu Makalapa Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 690 students
4435 Salt Lake Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96818
(808)421-4110 0.1 PK-6 690
- Aiea Aiea Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 368 students
99-370 Moanalua Rd
Aiea, HI 96701
(808)483-7200 1.1 PK-6 368
- Honolulu Salt Lake Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 729 students
1131 Ala Lilikoi St
Honolulu, HI 96818
(808)831-7870 1.2 PK-6 729
Nearby Homes for Sale
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.