Airline Community School
- Airline Community School's student population of 33 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Airline Community School's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has decreased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#206 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Airline CSD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Franklin Cave Hill School Grades: PK-8 | 91 students
1205 Eastbrook Road
Franklin, ME 04634
(207)565-3638 12.4 PK-8 91
- Ellsworth Beech Hill School Grades: PK-8 | 90 students
105 Otis Road
Ellsworth, ME 04605
(207)537-2203 14.5 PK-8 90
- Bradley Viola Rand School Grades: PK-3 | 65 students
55 Highland Avenue
Bradley, ME 04411
(207)827-2508 16.0 PK-3 65
- Milford Dr Lewis S Libby School Grades: PK-8 | 304 students
13 School Street, 62 Davenport
Milford, ME 04461
(207)827-2252 17.2 PK-8 304
- Holden Holbrook School Grades: 5-8 | 252 students
202 Kidder Hill Road
Holden, ME 04429
(207)843-7769 17.3 5-8 252
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.