Alameda Elementary School
Alameda Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Mexico for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Alameda Elementary School's student population of 286 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Alameda Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||#362 out of 819 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Albuquerque Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Cruces Alameda Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 463 students
1325 N. Alameda
Las Cruces, NM 88005
(505)527-5800 0.1 K-5 463
- Albuquerque North Valley Academy Grades: K-8 | 463 students
7939 4th Street Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87114
(505)796-0313 1.4 K-8 463
- Albuquerque Explore Academy Grades: 9-12 | 212 students
3831 Midway Pl Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505)336-1466 2.8 9-12 212
- Albuquerque Montessori Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 420 students
1730 Montano Blvd Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87107
(505)796-0149 2.8 K-8 420
- Albuquerque New Mexico International School Grades: K-5 | 224 students
8650 Alameda Blvd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87122
(555)555-5555 3.1 K-5 224
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.