Albany Lower Elementary School
- Albany Lower Elementary School's student population of 479 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||479 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Albany Lower Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Livingston Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albany Albany Upper Elementary School Grades: 3-4 | 308 students
29777 South Montpelier Road
Albany, LA 70711
(225)567-5030 0.1 3-4 308
- Albany Albany High School Grades: 8-12 | 547 students
29710 Mulberry Street
Albany, LA 70711
(225)567-9319 0.2 8-12 547
- Springfield Springfield High School Grades: 8-12 | 387 students
32000 Hwy 42
Springfield, LA 70462
(225)294-3256 5.3 8-12 387
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.