Albany Upper Elementary School
- Albany Upper Elementary School's student population of 308 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-4|
|Total Students||308 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Albany Upper Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#100 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Livingston Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albany Albany Lower Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 479 students
30051 West School Street
Albany, LA 70711
(225)567-9281 0.1 PK-2 479
- Albany Albany High School Grades: 8-12 | 547 students
29710 Mulberry Street
Albany, LA 70711
(225)567-9319 0.3 8-12 547
- Springfield Springfield High School Grades: 8-12 | 387 students
32000 Hwy 42
Springfield, LA 70462
(225)294-3256 5.2 8-12 387
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.