Albert Pike Elementary School
Albert Pike Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Albert Pike Elementary School's student population of 531 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||531 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Albert Pike Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 999 schools in Arkansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Smith School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Smith Westark Technical Center Grades: 9-12
5210 Grand Ave
Fort Smith, AR 72913
(479)788-7720 0.9 9-12 n/a
- Fort Smith Sunnymede Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 642 students
4201 North O St
Fort Smith, AR 72904
(479)783-6327 1.0 K-6 642
- Fort Smith Ballman Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 326 students
2601 South Q St
Fort Smith, AR 72901
(479)783-1280 1.3 PK-6 326
- Fort Smith Tilles Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 434 students
815 N 16th St
Fort Smith, AR 72901
(479)785-5606 1.4 PK-6 434
The results are in from Education Week’s annual public school rankings – and Maryland schools take the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.