Albert Pike Elementary School
Albert Pike Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Albert Pike Elementary School's student population of 531 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||531 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Albert Pike Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 999 schools in Arkansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Smith School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Smith Westark Technical Center Grades: 9-12
5210 Grand Ave
Fort Smith, AR 72913
(479)788-7720 0.9 9-12 n/a
- Fort Smith Sunnymede Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 642 students
4201 North O St
Fort Smith, AR 72904
(479)783-6327 1.0 K-6 642
- Fort Smith Ballman Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 326 students
2601 South Q St
Fort Smith, AR 72901
(479)783-1280 1.3 PK-6 326
- Fort Smith Tilles Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 434 students
815 N 16th St
Fort Smith, AR 72901
(479)785-5606 1.4 PK-6 434
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.