Sunnymede Elementary School
Sunnymede Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Sunnymede Elementary School's student population of 640 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||640 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sunnymede Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#677 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Smith School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Smith Westark Technical Center Grades: 9-12
5210 Grand Ave
Fort Smith, AR 72913
(479)788-7720 0.8 9-12 n/a
- Fort Smith Sutton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 539 students
5001 Kelley Hwy
Fort Smith, AR 72904
(479)785-1778 0.9 PK-6 539
- Fort Smith Albert Pike Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 521 students
4111 Park Ave
Fort Smith, AR 72903
(479)783-4506 1.0 PK-6 521
- Fort Smith Trusty Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 339 students
3300 Harris Ave
Fort Smith, AR 72904
(479)783-7720 1.4 K-6 339
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.