Alee Academy Charter School
- Alee Academy Charter School's student population of 278 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school / Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||278 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Alee Academy Charter School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,607 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 28:1 has decreased from 38:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank (15-16)||#3597 out of 3607 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lake School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eustis Eustis Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 505 students
714 E Citrus Ave
Eustis, FL 32726
(352)357-2779 1.7 PK-5 505
- Eustis Eustis Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 960 students
18725 Bates Ave
Eustis, FL 32736
(352)357-3366 1.9 6-8 960
- Leesburg Lake Academy Eustis Grades: K-12 | 69 students
301 Idlewild Ave
Leesburg, FL 34749
(352)483-1652 2.9 K-12 69
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.