Alice Carlson Applied Lrn Center
- Alice Carlson Applied Lrn Center's student population of 393 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||393 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Alice Carlson Applied Lrn Center's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1595 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Worth Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Paschal High School Grades: 9-12 | 2460 students
3001 Forest Park Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76110
(817)814-5000 0.8 9-12 2460
- Fort Worth Mclean Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 997 students
3816 Stadium Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76109
(817)814-5300 1.3 6-8 997
- Fort Worth Tanglewood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 857 students
3060 Overton Park W
Fort Worth, TX 76109
(817)814-5900 1.3 PK-5 857
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.