Alkek Elementary School
- Alkek Elementary School's student population of 556 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||556 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Alkek Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3535 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bandera Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bandera Bandera Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 514 students
1005 Cherry St
Bandera, TX 78003
(830)796-6270 1.2 6-8 514
- Bandera Hill Country Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 508 students
6346 Fm 1283
Bandera, TX 78003
(830)535-6151 8.5 PK-5 508
- Medina Medina School Grades: PK-12 | 298 students
One Bobcat Ln
Medina, TX 78055
(830)589-2851 12.8 PK-12 298
- Center Point Center Point Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 293 students
Center Point, TX 78010
(830)634-2257 15.8 PK-5 293
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.