Alvis Elementary School
- Alvis Elementary School's student population of 202 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 29% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||202 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Alvis Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||#320 out of 819 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clayton Municipal s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Texline Texline School Grades: PK-12 | 175 students
302 E Pine St
Texline, TX 79087
(806)362-4284 10.0 PK-12 175
- Felt Felt High School Grades: 9-12 | 29 students
101 South Lincoln
Felt, OK 73937
(580)426-2220 22.8 9-12 29
- Boise City Boise City Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 164 students
402 S E 4th St
Boise City, OK 73933
(580)544-3161 41.7 PK-6 164
- Boise City Boise City High School Grades: 9-12 | 69 students
700 S E 1st St
Boise City, OK 73933
(580)544-3111 42.1 9-12 69
- Des Moines Des Moines Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 47 students
500 Des Moines Avenue
Des Moines, NM 88418
(505)278-2611 42.5 K-6 47
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.