Amikids Miami-dade South
- Amikids Miami-dade South's student population of 60 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Amikids Miami-dade South is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2570 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dade School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Key Biscayne Mast Academy Grades: 7-12 | 1142 students
3979 Rickenbacker Cswy
Key Biscayne, FL 33149
(305)365-6278 1.4 7-12 1142
- Miami Beach South Pointe Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 582 students
1050 4th St
Miami Beach, FL 33139
(305)531-5437 2.0 PK-5 582
- Miami Beach Miami Beach Adult & Community Ed Center Grades: AE
1424 Drexel Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
(305)531-0451 3.0 AE n/a
- Miami Southside Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 769 students
45 Sw 13th St
Miami, FL 33130
(305)371-3311 3.2 PK-5 769
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.