Aragon Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 359 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 49%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CO
- Math Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% CO state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% CO state average).
How many students attend Aragon Elementary School?
359 students attend Aragon Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
51% of Aragon Elementary School students are White, 28% of students are Hispanic, 10% of students are Black, 10% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Aragon Elementary School?
Aragon Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is lower than the Colorado state average of 15:1.
What grades does Aragon Elementary School offer ?
Aragon Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
What school district is Aragon Elementary School part of?
Aragon Elementary School is part of Fountain School District No. 8 In The County Of El Paso And State Of Colorado.
Review Aragon Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities