- Argenta-oreana High School's student population of 286 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Argenta-oreana High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,544 schools in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Argenta-oreana Cusd 1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Argenta Argenta-oreana Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 222 students
Po Box 439
Argenta, IL 62501
(217)795-2163 0.1 6-8 222
- Oreana Argenta-oreana Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 474 students
400 W South St
Oreana, IL 62554
(217)468-2121 4.3 PK-5 474
- Forsyth Maroa-forsyth Grade School Grades: PK-5 | 551 students
641 E Shafer St
Forsyth, IL 62535
(217)877-2023 7.5 PK-5 551
- Cerro Gordo Cerro Gordo Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 276 students
Po Box 66
Cerro Gordo, IL 61818
(217)763-2551 8.1 PK-6 276
- Maroa Maroa-forsyth Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 284 students
Po Box 738
Maroa, IL 61756
(217)794-5115 8.2 6-8 284
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.