Argenta-oreana High School
- Argenta-oreana High School's student population of 286 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Argenta-oreana High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,544 schools in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Argenta-oreana Cusd 1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Argenta Argenta-oreana Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 222 students
Po Box 439
Argenta, IL 62501
(217)795-2163 0.1 6-8 222
- Oreana Argenta-oreana Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 474 students
400 W South St
Oreana, IL 62554
(217)468-2121 4.3 PK-5 474
- Forsyth Maroa-forsyth Grade School Grades: PK-5 | 551 students
641 E Shafer St
Forsyth, IL 62535
(217)877-2023 7.5 PK-5 551
- Cerro Gordo Cerro Gordo Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 276 students
Po Box 66
Cerro Gordo, IL 61818
(217)763-2551 8.1 PK-6 276
- Maroa Maroa-forsyth Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 284 students
Po Box 738
Maroa, IL 61756
(217)794-5115 8.2 6-8 284
Gifted students often fail to thrive in traditional academic environments because they are not being challenged. In this article you will learn how to make sure your gifted student gets the quality education he or she deserves.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.