Academy Del Sol Inc. School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Academy Del Sol Inc. School District serving 109 students in Tucson, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 73% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Arizona state average of 59%.
|School District Name||Academy Del Sol Inc. School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||109 students|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a|
|# of Male Students||52 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||57 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||71 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||6 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||29 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||39|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Academy Del Sol Inc. School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $4,933 in this school district is less than the state average of $8,397. The school district revenue/student has grown by 451% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $7,011 is less than the state average of $8,014. The school district spending/student has grown by 451% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$444,000||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$4,933||$8,397|
|Spending / Student||$7,011||$8,014|
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.