American Charter Foundation D.b.a. Crestview College School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by American Charter Foundation D.b.a.
- Crestview College School District serving 250 students in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 85% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Arizona state average of 61%.
American Charter Foundation D.b.a. Crestview College School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Phoenix Crestview College Preparatory High School 2616 East Greenway
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Grades: 7-12 | 250 students
|School District Name||American Charter Foundation D.b.a. Crestview College School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||250|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||140|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||110|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||186|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||10|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||38|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||10|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||65|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||94|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- American Charter Foundation D.b.a. Crestview College School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 30-34% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,035 is higher than the state average of $7,180. The school district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $7,857 is higher than the state average of $6,852. The school district spending/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,035||$7,180|
|Spending / Student||$7,857||$6,852|
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.