American Charter Foundation D.b.a. South Ridge High School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public charter school managed by American Charter Foundation D.b.a.
- South Ridge High School District serving 445 students in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 93% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Arizona state average of 61%.
|School District Name||American Charter Foundation D.b.a. South Ridge High School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||445|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||204|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||241|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||8|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||349|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||51|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||29|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||120|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||107|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||120|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||98|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- American Charter Foundation D.b.a. South Ridge High School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 90% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $7,881 is higher than the state average of $7,180. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $6,474 is less than the state average of $6,852. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$7,881||$7,180|
|Spending / Student||$6,474||$6,852|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.