American Leadership Academy Inc. School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 7 public schools managed by American Leadership Academy Inc. School District serving 5,452 students in Chandler, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 27% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Arizona state average of 61%.
American Leadership Academy Inc. School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Chandler Ala Mesa Elementary School 4507 S. Mountain Rd.
Chandler, AZ 85286
Grades: K-6 | 418 students
- Queen Creek Ala Qc Elementary School 19843 E. Chandler Heights Rd.
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Grades: K-6 | 741 students
- Queen Creek Ala San Tan Elementary School 34696 N Village Lane
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Grades: K-6 | 594 students
- Chandler American Leadership Academy - Ironwood 463 W. Combs Rd
Chandler, AZ 85286
Grades: K-12 | 1499 students
- Gilbert American Leadership Academy - Queen Creek 22721 S. Ellsworth Rd.
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Grades: 6-12 | 1298 students
- Glendale American Leadership Academy Anthem South Campus 4380 N. Hunt Hwy
Glendale, AZ 85312
Grades: K-6 | 260 students
|School District Name||American Leadership Academy Inc. School District|
|# of Schools||7|
|# of Students||5,452|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||2,648|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||2,804|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||37|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||89|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||899|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||202|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||4,003|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||39|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||183|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||502|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||491|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||510|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||442|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||517|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||418|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||462|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||506|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||455|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||384|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||357|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||244|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||164|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- American Leadership Academy Inc. School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has increased from 50% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $1,426 in this school district is less than the state average of $7,180. The school district revenue/student has grown by 14% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $1,050 is less than the state average of $6,852. The school district spending/student has grown by 14% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$1,426||$7,180|
|Spending / Student||$1,050||$6,852|
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.