Harmony Grove School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Harmony Grove School District serving 922 students in Camden, Arkansas.
- Minority enrollment is 27% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Arkansas state average of 40%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Harmony Grove School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Camden Harmony Grove Elementary School401 Ouachita 88
Camden, AR 71701
Grades: PK-6 | 452 students
- Camden Harmony Grove High School401 Ouachita 88
Camden, AR 71701
Grades: 7-12 | 385 students
- Sparkman Sparkman Elementary School325 W Main St
Sparkman, AR 71763
Grades: K-6 | 85 students
|School District Name||Harmony Grove School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||922 students|
|# of Teachers||84 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||472 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||450 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||8 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||56 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||172 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||677 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||8 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||39|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||75|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||67|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||69|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||75|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||75|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||78|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||82|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||77|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||55|
|# of Ungraded Students:||1|
- Harmony Grove School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 256 school districts in Arkansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,463 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,338. The school district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,447 is less than the state average of $10,931. The school district spending/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AR)|
|Total Revenue||$10 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$10 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,463||$10,338|
|Spending / Student||$9,447||$10,931|
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.