Top Arkansas Special Education Public Elementary Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 top special education public elementary school in Arkansas, serving 69 students.
- Minority enrollment is 52% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Arkansas state average of 40%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 3:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Top Arkansas Special Education Public Elementary Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Little Rock Ark. School For Deaf Elementary School 2400 W Markham St
Little Rock, AR 72203
Grades: PK-8 | 69 students
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.