Top Arkansas Special Education Public High Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 2 special education public high schools in Arkansas, serving 102 students.
- Arkansas special education public high school have a Graduation Rate of 50%, which is less than the Arkansas average of 88%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is Ark. School For The Deaf High School, with ≥50% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in Arkansas or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 42% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Arkansas public high school average of 37% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 3:1 is less than the Arkansas public high school average of 12:1.
Top Arkansas Special Education Public High Schools (2020)
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.