Top Arkansas Special Education Public Preschools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 top special education public preschool in Arkansas, serving 69 students.
- Minority enrollment is 52% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Arkansas state average of 39%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 3:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Top Arkansas Special Education Public Preschools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Little Rock Ark. School For Deaf Elementary School 2400 W Markham St
Little Rock, AR 72203
Grades: PK-8 | 69 students
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.