Arnold Elementary School
- Arnold Elementary School's student population of 90 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arnold Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#283 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Arnold Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Callaway Callaway Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 130 students
101 N Needham
Callaway, NE 68825
(308)836-2272 16.9 PK-6 130
- Stapleton Stapleton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 115 students
702 6th Street
Stapleton, NE 69163
(308)636-2252 17.0 PK-6 115
- Merna Anselmo-merna Elementary-merna Grades: PK-6 | 155 students
750 N Conway St
Merna, NE 68856
(308)643-2224 22.4 PK-6 155
- Dunning High School At Dunning Grades: 7-12 | 49 students
107 Gandy Ave
Dunning, NE 68833
(308)538-2224 28.1 7-12 49
- Broken Bow North Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 356 students
1135 North H Street
Broken Bow, NE 68822
(308)872-2982 28.5 PK-5 356
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.