Aspen Crossing Elementary School
Aspen Crossing Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Aspen Crossing Elementary School's student population of 601 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||601 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aspen Crossing Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,718 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#164 out of 1718 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cherry Creek School District No. 5 In The County Of Arapah School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aurora Infinity Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 165 students
4500 South Himalaya Street
Aurora, CO 80015
(720)886-6000 0.2 6-8 165
- Aurora Peakview Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 643 students
19451 East Progress Circle
Aurora, CO 80015
(720)886-3100 0.8 PK-5 643
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.