Austwell-tivoli High School
- Austwell-tivoli High School's student population of 61 students has declined by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Austwell-tivoli High School's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has decreased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1718 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥80%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥80%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Austwell-tivoli Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tivoli Austwell-tivoli Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 87 students
207 Redfish St
Tivoli, TX 77990
(361)286-3151 0.0 PK-6 87
- Seadrift Seadrift School Grades: PK-8 | 290 students
1801 W Broadway
Seadrift, TX 77983
(361)785-3511 10.3 PK-8 290
- Bloomington Bloomington Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 281 students
200 N Leonard
Bloomington, TX 77951
(361)333-8003 13.3 2-5 281
- Bloomington Bloomington High School Grades: 9-12 | 253 students
2785 F M 616
Bloomington, TX 77951
(361)333-8011 14.9 9-12 253
- Placedo Placedo Elementary School Grades: PK-1 | 174 students
167 N Williams
Placedo, TX 77977
(361)333-8000 16.9 PK-1 174
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.