Avondale Meadows Academy
- Avondale Meadows Academy's student population of 469 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||469 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Avondale Meadows Academy is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,767 schools in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#621 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Challenge Foundation Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Avondale Meadows Academy is Charles A Tindley Accelerated School (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Charles A Tindley Accelerated School Grades: 9-12 | 260 students
3960 Meadows Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46205
(317)545-1745 0.1 9-12 260
- Indianapolis Tindley Collegiate Academy Grades: 5-8 | 316 students
4020 Meadows Pky
Indianapolis, IN 46205
(317)777-7740 0.3 5-8 316
- Indianapolis Indiana College Preparatory School Grades: K-8 | 297 students
4050 E 38th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46218
(317)554-2021 0.7 K-8 297
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.