B F Grady Elementary School
B F Grady Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- B F Grady Elementary School's student population of 963 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 60 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||963 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- B F Grady Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#2271 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Duplin County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pink Hill Pink Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 497 students
2666 Hc Turner Road
Pink Hill, NC 28572
(252)568-4176 4.8 PK-5 497
- Kenansville E E Smith Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 388 students
174 Mallard Street
Kenansville, NC 28349
(910)296-0309 8.1 6-8 388
- Deep Run South Lenoir High School Grades: 9-12 | 788 students
3355 Old Hwy 11 South
Deep Run, NC 28525
(252)568-6161 9.3 9-12 788
- Kenansville Kenansville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 391 students
328 Limestone Rd
Kenansville, NC 28349
(910)296-1647 10.1 PK-5 391
- Beulaville Beulaville Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 921 students
138 Lyman Road
Beulaville, NC 28518
(910)298-3171 10.2 PK-8 921
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.