- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,013 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 39%
- Graduation Rate: 82% (Btm 50% in AL)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 19% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
- Baldwin County High School serves grades 9-12 and is located in Bay Minette, Baldwin County, Alabama, forming part of the Baldwin County School District.
- Baldwin County High School serves the city of Bay Minette and the unincorporated communities of Perdido, Pine Grove, Stapleton, and Stockton.
- In 2006 a visit by AIDS-awareness campaigners became controversial after information packs including condoms were distributed to students.
- The school board prohibits condoms in its schools, and officials announced that visitors would be monitored more closely in future.
- School uniforms: BCPS requires all students in the system to wear school uniforms.
- Feeder patterns: The following schools feed into Baldwin County High School:
- Perdido School, Bay Minette Middle School, Bay Minette Intermediate School, Stapleton Elementary School, Vaughn Elementary School, Delta Elementary School, Pine Grove Elementary School.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Baldwin County High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Baldwin County High School?
How many students attend Baldwin County High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Baldwin County High School?
What grades does Baldwin County High School offer ?
What school district is Baldwin County High School part of?
View the Baldwin County High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Baldwin County High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities