Bayles Elementary School
Bayles Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Bayles Elementary School's student population of 549 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||549 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bayles Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#6625 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dallas Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Alex Sanger Preparatory Middle School Grades: 6-7 | 108 students
8410 San Leandro Dr
Dallas, TX 75232
(972)749-7600 0.8 6-7 108
- Dallas S S Conner Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 698 students
3037 Greenmeadow Dr
Dallas, TX 75228
(972)749-8200 0.9 PK-5 698
- Dallas Edna Rowe Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 504 students
4918 Hovenkamp Dr
Dallas, TX 75227
(972)749-8800 1.1 PK-5 504
- Dallas Uplift White Rock Hills Prep Grades: M
7370 Valley Glen Rd
Dallas, TX 75207
(469)621-8500 1.1 M n/a
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.