Bedford Middle School
- Bedford Middle School's student population of 409 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||409 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bedford Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1907 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bedford Area SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bedford Bedford Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 623 students
330 E John St
Bedford, PA 15522
(814)623-4250 0.2 9-12 623
- Bedford Bedford Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 762 students
3639 Business Route 220
Bedford, PA 15522
(814)623-4221 1.3 K-5 762
- Everett Bedford County Technical Center Grades: 9-12
195 Pennknoll Road
Everett, PA 15537
(814)623-2760 3.2 9-12 n/a
- Fishertown Chestnut Ridge Middle School Grades: 3-7 | 558 students
3281 Valley Road
Fishertown, PA 15539
(814)839-4195 9.5 3-7 558
- Loysburg Northern Bedford Co Ms/shs Grades: 6-12 | 491 students
152 Nbc Dr
Loysburg, PA 16659
(814)766-2221 12.8 6-12 491
Learn how you and your child can get on a teacher’s “good side” with these five strategies.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.