Bedford Elementary School
- Bedford Elementary School's student population of 762 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||762 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bedford Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1403 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bedford Area SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bedford Bedford Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 623 students
330 E John St
Bedford, PA 15522
(814)623-4250 1.2 9-12 623
- Bedford Bedford Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 409 students
440 E Watson St
Bedford, PA 15522
(814)623-4200 1.3 6-8 409
- Everett Bedford County Technical Center Grades: 9-12
195 Pennknoll Road
Everett, PA 15537
(814)623-2760 3.7 9-12 n/a
- Fishertown Chestnut Ridge Middle School Grades: 3-7 | 558 students
3281 Valley Road
Fishertown, PA 15539
(814)839-4195 8.1 3-7 558
- Loysburg Northern Bedford Co Ms/shs Grades: 6-12 | 491 students
152 Nbc Dr
Loysburg, PA 16659
(814)766-2221 12.0 6-12 491
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.