Bellaire Elementary School
- Bellaire Elementary School's student population of 578 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||578 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bellaire Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#5107 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Killeen Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Killeen Clifton Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 549 students
2200 Trimmier Rd
Killeen, TX 76541
(254)336-1580 0.7 PK-5 549
- Killeen Pershing Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 848 students
1500 W Central Tx Expwy
Killeen, TX 76549
(254)336-1790 0.9 PK-5 848
- Killeen Sugar Loaf Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 487 students
1517 Barbara Ln
Killeen, TX 76549
(254)336-1940 1.0 PK-5 487
- Killeen Manor Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 726 students
1700 S W S Young Dr
Killeen, TX 76543
(254)336-1310 1.3 6-8 726
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.