Clifton Park Elementary School
- Clifton Park Elementary School's student population of 549 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||549 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clifton Park Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#718 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||KILLEEN ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Killeen Manor Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 726 students
1700 S W S Young Dr
Killeen, TX 76543
(254)336-1310 0.6 6-8 726
- Killeen Bellaire Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 578 students
108 W Jasper
Killeen, TX 76542
(254)336-1410 0.7 PK-5 578
- Killeen C E Ellison High School Grades: 9-12 | 2577 students
909 Elms Rd
Killeen, TX 76542
(254)336-0600 1.2 9-12 2577
- Killeen Richard Milburn Alter H S (killeen) Grades: 9-12 | 212 students
802 N 2nd St Bldg G
Killeen, TX 76541
(254)634-4444 1.3 9-12 212
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.