Belmont Charter School
Belmont Charter School places among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Belmont Charter School's student population of 694 students has grown by 30% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||694 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Belmont Charter School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,835 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2682 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Belmont Charter School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Inquiry Charter School Grades: PK-2 | 137 students
1301 Belmont Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215)790-1294 0.3 PK-2 137
- Philadelphia Washington Martha School Grades: K-8 | 435 students
766 N 44th St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
(215)823-8203 0.4 K-8 435
- Philadelphia Mcmichael Morton School Grades: PK-8 | 411 students
3543 Fairmount Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19104
(215)823-8205 0.5 PK-8 411
- Philadelphia Blankenburg Rudolph School Grades: PK-8 | 517 students
4600 W Girard Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19131
(215)581-5505 0.6 PK-8 517
My boys have been coming to this school for about 7 years and I love thus school and so do my boys
- Posted by Parent - ebone
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.