Bennett Elementary School
- Bennett Elementary School's student population of 436 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||436 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bennett Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#853 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bennett No. 29J School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Strasburg Strasburg Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 450 students
56729 East Colorado Avenue
Strasburg, CO 80136
(303)622-9211 5.4 PK-5 450
- Strasburg Prairie Creeks Charter School Grades: 9-12 | 10 students
1983 Monroe Street
Strasburg, CO 80136
(303)622-6328 5.5 9-12 10
- Byers Byers Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 320 students
444 East Front Street
Byers, CO 80103
(303)822-5292 11.5 PK-6 320
- Watkins Ridge View Academy Charter School Grades: 9-12 | 210 students
28101 East Quincy Avenue
Watkins, CO 80137
(303)766-3000 14.9 9-12 210
- Aurora Vista Peak 9-12 Preparatory Grades: 9-12 | 1327 students
24500 East 6th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80018
(303)340-0121 15.0 9-12 1327
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.