Beresford Elementary - 02
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 313 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 10%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in SD
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SD Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SD state average), while 55-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% SD state average).
How many students attend Beresford Elementary - 02?
313 students attend Beresford Elementary - 02.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
90% of Beresford Elementary - 02 students are White, 7% of students are Hispanic, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Beresford Elementary - 02?
Beresford Elementary - 02 has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the South Dakota state average of 12:1.
What grades does Beresford Elementary - 02 offer ?
Beresford Elementary - 02 offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Beresford Elementary - 02. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities