Bergen Boulevard School
- Bergen Boulevard School's student population of 203 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 26% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-3|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bergen Boulevard School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ridgefield School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Palisades Park Palisades Park Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 664 students
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
(201)941-1100 0.2 7-12 664
- Fort Lee School No. 4 Grades: K-6 | 570 students
1193 Anderson Ave
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
(201)585-4650 0.5 K-6 570
- Ridgefield Ridgefield Memorial High School Grades: 9-12 | 534 students
555 Walnut St
Ridgefield, NJ 07657
(201)945-4455 0.6 9-12 534
- Ridgefield Slocum Skewes School Grades: 2-12 | 755 students
650 Prospect Ave
Ridgefield, NJ 07657
(201)943-4299 0.6 2-12 755
- Cliffside Park School #4 Grades: K-6 | 598 students
279 Columbia Avenue
Cliffside Park, NJ 07010
(201)313-2340 0.7 K-6 598
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.