Berks Ctc-west Campus
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
- Berks Ctc-west Campus is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,835 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1828 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (15-16)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Berks CTC School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reading Spring Ridge Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 469 students
1211 Broadcasting Rd
Reading, PA 19609
(610)670-0180 3.2 K-5 469
- Reading Glenside Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 407 students
500 Lackawanna St
Reading, PA 19601
(610)371-5913 4.2 PK-5 407
- Reading Riverside Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 847 students
1400 Centre Avenue
Reading, PA 19601
(610)371-5896 5.0 K-5 847
- Wernersville Conrad Weiser East Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 472 students
200 Lincoln Dr
Wernersville, PA 19565
(610)678-9901 5.1 K-4 472
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.