Berry Creek Middle School
- Berry Creek Middle School's student population of 340 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Berry Creek Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1228 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eagle County No. Re 50 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wolcott Eagle County Charter Academy Grades: K-8 | 346 students
1105 Miller Ranch Road
Wolcott, CO 81655
(970)926-0656 0.0 K-8 346
- Edwards June Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 317 students
1121 Miller Ranch Road
Edwards, CO 81632
(970)328-2980 0.1 PK-5 317
- Eagle Red Canyon High School Grades: 9-12 | 172 students
0256 Cememtary Road
Eagle, CO 81631
(970)926-8107 0.1 9-12 172
- Avon Battle Mountain High School Grades: 9-12 | 896 students
151 Miller Ranch Road
Avon, CO 81620
(970)328-2930 0.6 9-12 896
- Edwards Edwards Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 305 students
0022 Meile Lane
Edwards, CO 81632
(970)328-2970 1.7 PK-5 305
The school is trying to make changes to a sensitive, long-term history of both worlds Which is a hard long-term process.
- Posted by Parent - LOVE
Collaborative reasoning, which encourages independent critical thinking, is growing in popularity amongst public schools. Learn about collaborative reasoning and how it benefits public school classrooms.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.