Red Canyon High School
- Red Canyon High School's student population of 172 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Red Canyon High School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#354 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eagle County No. Re 50 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wolcott Eagle County Charter Academy Grades: K-8 | 346 students
1105 Miller Ranch Road
Wolcott, CO 81655
(970)926-0656 0.1 K-8 346
- Edwards June Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 317 students
1121 Miller Ranch Road
Edwards, CO 81632
(970)328-2980 0.1 PK-5 317
- Avon Battle Mountain High School Grades: 9-12 | 896 students
151 Miller Ranch Road
Avon, CO 81620
(970)328-2930 0.6 9-12 896
- Edwards Edwards Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 305 students
0022 Meile Lane
Edwards, CO 81632
(970)328-2970 1.7 PK-5 305
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.