- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 160 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 68%
- Graduation Rate: 35-39% (Btm 50% in CO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Red Canyon High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Red Canyon High School's ranking?
What schools are Red Canyon High School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Red Canyon High School?
How many students attend Red Canyon High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Red Canyon High School?
What grades does Red Canyon High School offer ?
What school district is Red Canyon High School part of?
Review Red Canyon High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities