Edwards Elementary School
- The student population of 323 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 8% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-5|
|Total Students||323 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.51 is less than the state average of 0.60. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Eagle County No. Re 50 School District's student population of 6,713 students has grown by 5% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $12,646 is higher than the state average of $12,220. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $13,958 is higher than the state average of $11,937. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Eagle County No. Re 50 School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||6,713||575|
|District Total Revenue||$83 MM||$7 MM|
|District Spending||$91 MM||$7 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,646||$12,220|
|District Spending / Student||$13,958||$11,937|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AvonBattle Mountain High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 844 students
151 Miller Ranch Road
Avon, CO 81620
- EdwardsBerry Creek Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 381 students
P O Box 1416
Edwards, CO 81632
- WolcottEagle County Charter AcademyGrades: KG-8 | 346 students
P O Box 169
Wolcott, CO 81655
- EagleRed Canyon High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 179 students
Po Box 4807
Eagle, CO 81631
- EdwardsJune Creek Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 323 students
1121 Miller Ranch Road
Edwards, CO 81632
November 09, 2017
The Common Core State Standards Initiative, more commonly referred to simply as “Common Core”, was introduced to help American students graduate from high school better prepared for career and college. But what exactly are these "common core" standards, and are they working?
November 07, 2017
In Indiana, a voucher program is up and running and changing the face of public education in the state.
October 25, 2017
Empower yourself and your children by learning what parents can do to protect their children from bullies and bullying behavior as they enter this new school year.