Edwards Elementary School
- Edwards Elementary School's student population of 305 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||305 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Edwards Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1185 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eagle County No. Re 50 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edwards Edwards Preschool Center Grades: PK | 54 students
33520 Us Hwy 6
Edwards, CO 81632
(303)866-6600 0.3 PK 54
- Avon Battle Mountain High School Grades: 9-12 | 896 students
151 Miller Ranch Road
Avon, CO 81620
(970)328-2930 1.1 9-12 896
- Wolcott Eagle County Charter Academy Grades: K-8 | 346 students
1105 Miller Ranch Road
Wolcott, CO 81655
(970)926-0656 1.7 K-8 346
- Eagle Red Canyon High School Grades: 9-12 | 172 students
0256 Cememtary Road
Eagle, CO 81631
(970)926-8107 1.7 9-12 172
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.