Avon Elementary School
- Avon Elementary School's student population of 292 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2012)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Avon Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1643 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eagle County No. Re 50 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wolcott Eagle County Charter Academy Grades: K-8 | 346 students
1105 Miller Ranch Road
Wolcott, CO 81655
(970)926-0656 2.1 K-8 346
- Edwards June Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 317 students
1121 Miller Ranch Road
Edwards, CO 81632
(970)328-2980 2.1 PK-5 317
- Eagle Red Canyon High School Grades: 9-12 | 172 students
0256 Cememtary Road
Eagle, CO 81631
(970)926-8107 2.2 9-12 172
- Avon Stone Creek School Grades: K-8 | 284 students
0375 Yoder Ave
Avon, CO 81620
(970)748-4535 2.2 K-8 284
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.