Berry Middle School
- Berry Middle School's student population of 904 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 55 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-9|
|Total Students||904 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Berry Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 7,999 schools in Texas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#5662 out of 7999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mesquite Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesquite Education Center International Academy 3 Grades: K-8 | 117 students
201 N Erby Campbell Blvd
Mesquite, TX 75185
(972) 636-2600 0.2 K-8 117
- Mesquite Smith Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 494 students
2300 Mesquite Valley Rd
Mesquite, TX 75149
(972) 882-7080 0.6 PK-5 494
- Mesquite Horn High School Grades: 9-12 | 2,386 students
3300 E Cartwright Rd
Mesquite, TX 75181
(972) 882-5200 0.7 9-12 2,386
- Mesquite Pirrung Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 434 students
1500 Creek Vly
Mesquite, TX 75181
(972) 882-7170 1.0 PK-5 434
I just wanted to no what the dress code is?
- Posted by Parent - thomp
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.